Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jason

Hi, my name is Jason Carver I am currently a sophmore at Valley High School. I am also currently enrolled in a class called Digital Communication Tools. During this class we look at stuff like the difference between taking notes by hand or on a app/website called Evernote. We also compare taking notes on Evernote with a Ipad and on the computer to see which one kids like more. We also look at a lot of statistics like that there are 200 million people on the web and 750 million of them are on facebook, or that there are more people that have access to a mobile phone than rather than a clean toilet. In this class we look at how technology can help us grow and become smarter.

On a day to day basis I use a lot of different technology. Everyday I use at minimum a computer, a Ipod, my phone, and also my Xbox. I use my computer to get on facebook to keep with with my friends and see what their doing as well as my family I have on facebok. I dont know what teenager that  could go a day without listening to music which is why I use my Ipod everyday. I use my phone to talk to friends I am always texting. Than at home I like to just hangout and play some Xbox.

Just think about how much technology you use in one day.

3 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you in this class... This is an awesome class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I would love to use the technology in the class

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is what youve been doing in class? Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete