Thursday, September 1, 2011

my favorite websites

So this blog that I am posting today is about my three favorite websties to use. I would have to say my number one favorite webstite that I use is YouTube. I use YouTube multiple times a day. I use YouTube to watch music videos or just listen to songs I dont have. YouTube is also used for just looking at funny videos that other people have posted, like the most famous video Charlie Bit My Finger. Those are the reasons YouTube is my favorite website.
My second favorite website would have to be My Life Is Bro. I like this website because its just a bunch of funny things bros post.
My third favorite website would have to be my church webstie wdmumc.org. This is the website I check to figure out everything thats going out in my church

No comments:

Post a Comment